About Our Sales
We Conduct On-Line Estate Sales of Distinguished Properties
If you don't want to sell your property for liquidation prices at a typical estate sale, contact us. Our on-line estate sales are the easiest and safest way to sell your furnishings and have none of the drawbacks of the typical in-person estate sale.
- At an on-line sale, your home is never open to the public;
- At an on-line sale, your sale will run for at least 7 days;
- At an on-line sale, your neighbors will not be disturbed;
- At an on-line sale, you will not pay for multiple employees to set up and staff the sale;
- An on-line sale can be run regardless of your home owner, condominium, or neighborhood association rules and regulations.
Most importantly, if your property doesn't sell for its true market value, we will sell your items in our store and on our e-commerce site, thereby maximizing your return.
We can also provide you a strategy that is best for you. A combination of sale options may work best for you, such as a partial buy-out, consignment, or private sale of unique or valuable items. We have the resources, knowledge and creativity to sell your items to achieve the best return possible.
Our services include:
- Staging your items
- Evaluating and appraising for accurate pricing
- Set up
- Conducting the sale
- Assisting with clean out and donation.
We are selective in choosing the estate sales that we conduct. We only handle high-end properties when we know that we can provide you with the best results and outstanding service.
Call us today at 314-962-7666 for a complimentary consult.
*We are also certified appraisers specializing in fine art, jewelry and furniture.