What We Consign
We consign only the highest quality furniture and home decor that is in pristine, almost new condition. Since we have such a high quality standard, we do not accept all items offered. So, to give you some helpful guidance, we created the following list.
Call us if you have any questions. 314-962-7666.
ITEMS we will not accept:
- Armoires, entertainment units or multi-piece wall units or bookcases
- Large multi-piece desks, home office or desk units
- Bed Frames
- Outdated furniture and home accents of any kind
- Anything damaged: No rips, tears, stains, missing or broken parts or pieces, scratches, unsteady, broken, scratched, tarnished or rusted, chipped, or cracked. Nothing previously repaired.
- Lamps without shades, finials, harps, dated, worn or damaged lamp shades or cords. Non-working lamps. All lamps will be tested before they are offered for sale.
- Nothing dirty, filmy, dusty, or sun damaged.
- China and silverware or silver plated serving items. Some exceptions apply.
- Anything that cannot be priced higher than $10.
- Inexpensive, mass-produced art and wall decor.
Merchandise must be clean and ready for sale. There will be an inspection of your pieces upon arrival at the store prior to final acceptance for consignment. We reserve the right to decline any items that do not meet our quality or store standards.